Raymore and Flanigan / Leather couch
I bought a rich brown living room set from Raymore and Flanigan and have had problem after problem with it! They promise delivery in three days or less, it took them over a week to deliver a ripped couch(two foot rip). I live 3 miles from the warehouse. Then another week to get a couch that is of poor quality. I paid over two thousand dollars for a couch and love seat. The recliner part of the couch would not recline properly, when they came to "fix" it twice it never got any better. To top it all off the dark brown leather turned orange in areas after six months. When they sent someone to fix it he said he could put a paint on it but it would rub off on our clothes! So over two thousand dollars later and my furniture is falling apart withing six months. Their customer service is also terrable!!!
More Raymore and Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars
- Raymour & Flanigan - credit department - specifically johnny