Qwest Direc TV / rip off

1 1801 California St.Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-899-7780

On December 21, 2007 I signed up for the Qwest/DirecTV bundled package. After 12 years with the DISH network I felt it was time to leave as they also increased their pricing, not concerned about their loyal customers. As the Qwest 'on hold' message states, 'one bill, one payment for all services'. Well that isn't exactly true. It took over 6 months of phone calls to both Qwest and Directv, many hangups, many on holds, many screaming support people, just to have continued problems with billing and tech support. I was told that the 'one bill' wouldn't take until my account was current. HELLO! It is current. Qwest didn't do something on the 21st of December 2007 and I'm left holding the bag. The customer, who is always right, EXCEPT WITH QWEST and DIRECTV, is still paying more than what the advertised price states. And get this, I contacted the Attorney Generals office, they can't help either. I will stick with this absurd contract until the end and then I will leave these 2 companies. They will never be in my house, hand, ears, eyes again!

Va

Comments

Em
  27th of Aug, 2008

I have had the exact same issue with Qwest since February 2008. It is now August 2008, and I have called 3 different customer support numbers EVERY month and wasted plenty of minutes. NEVER go with the Qwest/DirecTV combination. There is NO SAVINGS and will only cost you time and energy in the end.

Bi
  29th of Jan, 2009

I completely agree! My wife and I have had the same problem since August 2008, it's now almost Feb. 2009. The newest problem is that we phoned in a payment for the directv bill and it was applied to the qwest bill, and now they sent us a disconnect notice for our Directv!!! Those idiots!