Purolator / bad customer service - tracking: cgk000740564 (priority shipping)

1 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Tracking number: cgk000740564 (Priority shipping)
Name: neil waters

To whom it may concern:

I am very frustrated and upset about the increasingly bad customer service that i have received today from purolator staff and management.

I had ordered some items from amazon.Ca and paid a high cost for priority shipping. On 11/05/2016, at 08h03(Am), i received a call with an automated message to let me know that my parcel is at an office 30 minutes by car (From my home) asking me to come and pick it up.

(I wondered why no one had come to my doorstep to deliver this parcel, when i paid such a high cost for delivery, plus i always have someone at home and the security guard downstairs at the gates was also informed to let any purolator personnel in for delivery)

I called the purolator number and spoke to a (Very busy and dis-interested agent) at 11h31(Am) (Her name was laura or lorna) and inquired with her why the package was not delivered to my doorstep, she told me that she did not know and there was an error that may have been made with regards to delivery.

I inquired with her where the package was and she gave me the address. I told her that i would go and pick it up - she said okay! And failed to tell me that the location was closed!

I drove all the way to the location and it was in fact closed. I drove all the way back.

On my way back, i called purolator one more time and spoke to another busy and dis-interested agent jaques and he told me that there was nothing that he could do for me. Basically, he did not care about the inconvenience that was caused to me and all the time and energy and gas i wasted in the travel.

I asked for his manager or supervisor, after about 10 minutes of waiting on hold. A supervisor name cindy came on line...

Cindy was the worst, she did not care or give a damn from the word go, she basically told me that she cannot do anything for any inconvenience that was caused to me.

She told me she cannot give me any compensation...She did not even apologize!

All she told me that she would arrange for delivery next week tuesday and that's it!

I informed her 3 - 4 times about the inconvenience that was caused to me and explained to her that if the agent would have told me that the location was closed, it would have saved me a lot of trouble!!!

Basically she told me that she could not do anything and kept repeating herself that the package would be sent next week tuesday.

Cindy, is the worst supervisor i have ever had to deal with, she was inconsiderate, did not empathize and just did not give a damn!!! Basically wanting me go away (Indirectly)
All she said was, she will follow up with the agent who spoke to me and make sure that future customers are not affected! I explained to her that this would not help me as i was already affected and severe inconvenience was caused to me!

Cindy completely ignored me!!!

I was expecting a resolution and she did not give me one! The worst part is cindy did not care, did not want to waste time on me and above all did not apologize and did not show any concern!

This is the worst experience that i have had, we, as customers pay so much for shipping and handling and i must say that i am a very dis-satisfied customer.

I would like someone to reach out to me with a resolution as soon as possible.

Neil [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

Ne
Nov 5, 2016

Comments

• Pu
      7th of Nov, 2016

Hi Neil,

Once again I am very sorry for this service failure.

As mentioned earlier on FB we will address this incident with the employees in question and will make sure there is no issue tomorrow

I will also contact you as soon as I have more details as to what happened on Friday. We are missing some scanning and the depot will be able to provide an answer.

If you have any question you can also reach us at customer.[protected]@purolator.com.

Catherine
    Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp