PSI / testing center and customer service

I truly am a great guy and people always say what a nice guy, but I am extremly upset with this whole situation. I am contacted PSI as soon as I got finished with my test. I passed the State Portion, but failed the National by Two. I called my friend to tell him and got talking about the math portions. I had at least two questions in regards to the Amortization Table, but did't know how to get the answer without the Amortization Table Worksheet. He told me that they tell you it is on the wall beside you when they tell you what number station to go to. Wrong! I was never told one thing about it. I called PSI Customer Service tonight and the the representative was extremely rude. I asked her if I could speak to a Manager and she told me to hold. I have it recorded where she had me on had and then transferred me to a automated message stating that the were now closed due to business hours. I am not going to stop with this and going to contact Better Business Bureau and put this out for everyone. I told her I didn't expect for them to just pass me, but should give me a free retest for that portion since they didn't give me the amortization table sheet to calculate the problem. The young lady I spoke with in Customer Service for your Company I spoke too was at 9:50pm Eastern Standard Time. I was on the call with her for 12 minutes, before she pulled her little stunt by putting me on hold for over a minute and then shooting me to a line that stated, "you have reached us out of our normal business hours". Very unprofessional and so wrong! Please call me to see what we can do to make this right.

Ba
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Da
      13th of Jan, 2018

Really? They did provide me with an amortization table. I'll give them that much. Everything else you're saying sounds legit, though your state RE board won't care if you're a nice guy or not.