PSE&G / equal payment plan a myth
The equal payment plan is a lie and a scam by pse&g. They arbitrarily raise your rates by hundreds of dollars without a good explination. There is never any way tocatch up with your equal payment plan when salaries stay the same. They are truly a rip-off conglomerate who have us by the throat. I oew more than I can possilby pay per month with no releif in sight. I make too much to qualify for any of their so-called assistance programs and nj shares is running out of money. Doesn't that tell you something?
Bust this monopoly before it eats us alive!!!
And you can't pay your bill on-line because ther is a security risk. And I don't like talking to machines when I need a real person to help me. I need to go to work, not spend literally hours waiting for a human to answer my call.
More PSE&G Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service 
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons! 
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone! 
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg 
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers 
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - installation of air conditioner
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - pse&g worry free home appliance warranty
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - repair service on my oven and dryer
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - air conditioning
- [Resolved] Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - "surprise" deposit requirements for 9-year customer