Program Stop / unathorized charge

1 MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-475-1942

I received my credit card bill for Oct and I have charge for $19.95 on 9/6/08 and $1.99 on 9/7/08. I called the number on my statement and all I get is a machine saying to go to programstop.com. I went to it and filled out the form to cancel what ever it was I supposely have a memebership to. I hit enter and it says this website has a programming error. I am angry. I have no idea who or what this company is and why I was charged. I will keep calling and filling out form on internet to get them to stop charging my credit card. I don't know what else to do. !!! I am on a very budget income and can not afford this my credit card is only for emergency like if i break down in my car. I am so angry!!!

Comments

• Ju
      24th of Mar, 2009
    Program Stop - Unauthorized billing
    Program Stop
    programstop.com

This ia a very active account that I keep paid up(except during the holidays), through my neglect these people made 8 charges to my Discover card of $24.95 each. Am now in touch with Discover. Doubt I'll get any money back, but want to make sure they don't get any more.

• Pe
      1st of Jan, 2012

for the last 4 or 5 months you have charged me 24.95, and I don't know what it is for . I want you to stop charging my credit card, cancel it. and credit my card back. I believe I called you before and canceled the same thing. I will get in touch will my credit card company to let them know you are charging me with out my consent and they will take action on you. Happy new year!!! thank you Peggy Harris.

8th of Mar, 2013

I was scammed the same way. For the past three months a charged of 24.95, from a company called Coupon Connect. I never heard of this company before or used their services, and I don't know HOW THEY GOT MY INFO. I reported this company to my local BBB and my credit card company, and they are taking action. Ya!!! I wont my money back, but I really wont their address. HELLO!!! GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER!!! Christopher Brooks, - Washington, DC

2nd of Nov, 2013

I was told that I would get a 14 day trial but was charge before the trial period ended.
    I'm going to stop payment to this company and file sue if they continue to draw money out of my account.
    I'm a low-income senior citizen I don't have much money as it is. My social security isn't very much now.
    I think that this company should be shut down for fraud.
    Mary Palmisano

• Na
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Program Stop - my credit card was chrged, $24.95
    Florene
    South Carolina

My credit card was charged $24.95, and I don't even know, who you'll are, nor what you'll are, other than, SCAMMERS.
    I want my money credited back to my account ASAP.
    If not I'll be in touch with the, BBB...and have my Lawyer sue this co. for the 24.95 plus alot more!!!
    And I mean each and every word of it!!!
    Nancy Russell