www.programstop.com.unauthorized charges to my debit card

D

From July to October, I have been charged $24.95 ($74.85 total) for something I did not subscribe or authorized. I do not know who this company is or never talked to anyone there. My bank gave me their 800 number. I called but no one was there. I will try again monday (oct 18, 2010). I want my money back, and I willing to press charges against them. Please tell me why can I do.

• Al
    alice sacca Oct 16, 2010

no one has a right to charge any thing to my account without my say so. how do i make this go away

• Ly
    Lynne Zimmerman Oct 16, 2010

This is so absurd!
    I wanted to subscribe to www.budgetsaversonline.com and was given an introductory price of $1.00 for a 14 day trial. Now they tell me the 14 days are over before I got my mail confirmation and they are going to start charging me monthly $29.95 beginning 10/09/2010! No, no, no! If they can't get their mail out in a timely manner I want no part of this and will notify my credit card company. Please put an end to this fraud. Thank you.
    Lynne Zimmerman, subscriber number [protected].

CHRISTINA VENABLE Dec 18, 2010

I AGREE WITH THE FRAUDULENT CHARGES TO YOUR BANK ACCT., BUT DO LIKE I DID AND LET YOUR BANK HANDLE IT. I CALLED MINE RIGHT AWAY AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT AND MY MONEY WILL BE BACK IN MY ACCT. MONDAY MORNING.

C.VENABLE

• Ro
    rosyln Jun 23, 2011

value plus is a scam they charge my debt card with out my permissiontion and, and to get my money back for the charge i have to fill out a form to see if i'm entitle to a refund. why not just put my money back on my debt card. i have other thing to do with my money than to wait, to see if i'm entitlre to a refund So that mean that the product that i bought that i sent back because they FOOD LOVER CHARGE ME TWICE FOR THERE PROBUCT AND NOW VALUS PLUS HAS CHARGE ME TO0. SO I'M NOW OUT POCKET 70.00

• Ro
    rosyln Jun 23, 2011

How can i get my money back from these so call business Value-Plus is a scram and this will be my last and final time dealing with scram artist

patriciacorbin Oct 11, 2014

i was charged for something that i didnt want i told them i didnt want the 14 daytrial but theygave it tomeand i want my money bak

patriciacorbin Oct 11, 2014

i just want my money back

• Co
    concerned kid kerri Oct 25, 2014

what is it that value plus offers? My elderly mother in-law was charged from this company that charged her $24.00 so far, but we have no idea what it's for? Upon trying to find out what company this is and what it is she supposedly ordered from them ( because they took it out of her debit account), the phone number the bank gave me only said member services was temporarily unavailable but could also be reached by going to www. programstop.com? So I'm trying to figure out what they scammed everyone with? What was the "SPECIAL ITEM" at the "SPECIAL PRICE" that they were offering? Anyone that has ANY information that could possibly help me try to figure this mess out, it would be greatly appreciated

• Co
    concerned kid kerri Oct 25, 2014

new here and just posted my first comment, so I don't quite have an opinion yet! But I sure will let you know either way

• He
    Helen Waltrip Nov 09, 2014

I don't know why I found this charge to my account and want to know how to get my money back please!

• Ga
    Gary Gautreau Oct 10, 2015

I was subscribed to taste for savings and charged $19.95 for which I didn't authorize.I would like to have that amount credited to my account and have my subscription canceled.Thank you.

• El
    elknuffke Jan 09, 2016

I have found a charge for "Coupon Connect" on my statement and have been charged $24.95 an month for something I know nothing about. I would like to press charges also. I want my money returned now.

Pam Judd Dec 31, 2016

I was charged $19.95 once on Dec.6, Called them within a few days, was assured they would refund my !obey, but instead, they charged me ANOTHER $19.95 TWICE on Dec. 22 for a total so far of $60.00!! We ALL need to go after them together and sue their socks off!!

[email protected] Apr 06, 2017

my name is Godwin Malokwu, I did not know I would be charged for service not rendered. Please, I want you to return the money you removed from my account immediately.. I am no longer interested in whatsoever you have to offer.
    Please, return the $20 you removed from my account and end whatsoever transaction I may be having with you.
    Once again, my particulars are Godwin Malokwu, 915 w 41st Drive, Los Angeles, CA.
    Return my money please I am no longer interested in whatsoever you have to offer.