Proflowers / poor quality product & poor service
I recieved 2 dozen roses via ProFlowers from my friend in Hawai'i about 2 weeks ago, but the order arrived in very poor shape and the flowers never opened. Instead they just continued to get more and more dry and blackened, despite my having read and followed the care instructions. When my friend asked about the flowers, I had to tell her that they were very poor quality.
She contacted your company and told me that a replacement order was being sent. Today, FedEx delivered another ProFlowers box. Inside were one dozen mixed roses.
These flowers also were in very poor condition, particularly the red ones. I am very disappointed and intend to tell all my friends and relatives that your company provides an inferior product and is not honorable about making good on guarantees. I have taken pictures of the flowers and intend to email them to my friend so that she can see your product's condition. I also intend to post the photos along with this story on a consumer website so that others may be advised of your product quality and the level of your concern regarding customer satisfaction.
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - cancelled order/half wilted arrangement
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses