Proflowers / poor quality product & poor service

1 North Bend, OR, United States Review updated:

I recieved 2 dozen roses via ProFlowers from my friend in Hawai'i about 2 weeks ago, but the order arrived in very poor shape and the flowers never opened. Instead they just continued to get more and more dry and blackened, despite my having read and followed the care instructions. When my friend asked about the flowers, I had to tell her that they were very poor quality.
She contacted your company and told me that a replacement order was being sent. Today, FedEx delivered another ProFlowers box. Inside were one dozen mixed roses.
These flowers also were in very poor condition, particularly the red ones. I am very disappointed and intend to tell all my friends and relatives that your company provides an inferior product and is not honorable about making good on guarantees. I have taken pictures of the flowers and intend to email them to my friend so that she can see your product's condition. I also intend to post the photos along with this story on a consumer website so that others may be advised of your product quality and the level of your concern regarding customer satisfaction.

Comments

• Di
      13th of May, 2014

I had a similar experience. I received a dozen mixed roses for Mother's Day along with a box of chocolates. First off, I was surprised that assembly was required. Although it arrived with a vase, the flowers were not arranged. They were delivered on a Thursday, and despite following the care instructions, those roses that actually opened, were fully open by Friday morning, petals falling off by the afternoon and drooping by Friday evening. Even the flowers that never opened up, were drooping long before Mother's Day ever arrived. It was a huge disappointment. Unlike you, I never told the sender about my inferior "arrangement." I called customer service to complain and they offered to send out a replacement, but a dozen dead roses was enough for me. I am glad I did have this experience though, because now I know NOT TO EVER order flowers from Proflowers!