Proflowers / www.easysaverrewards.com

1 Lanham, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-444-9491

They got me too. Bought some flowers on ProFlowers.com, after checkout I got a pop up, from Easy Saver thanking me for activating my Free 30 day trial. I will be calling these a-holes during business hours, wish me luck.
Mike in TX

Mi

Comments

• Al
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Yes, these miscreants have been defrauding my bank account since Mother's Day all because I ordered fruit from CHERRY MOON FARMS for mom. If you are reading this do not do business with them. I am disgusted. I contacted them to get a refund and they said they would credit me 2 months however after reading this blog I can tell it will likely be difficult to get them to stop. I hate this!

25th of Sep, 2008

In the future, I wont be ordering flowers from Pro flowers . I was able to cancel the EasySaver account after I notice they took out $1.95 for the trial membership and would then continue each month. I've been scammed once before with another product and yes, it's difficult to stop them.

• Rr
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I will definitely be calling them on monday, 7/6/09 because I just discovered an unathorized charge on my account today. I checked back on some previous bank statements and sure enough they have been charging me since mother's day when I ordered flowers from them.

I will express my disgust of their unethical, business practice; continue to put the word out on the internet, facebook, and twitter for people not to buy from them; report them to the BBB, call our local TV news station and have them investigate and run a story on them for defrauding every day working people, taking advantage of our gifts of kindness.

I'll bust their a** they'll think twice before they charge my account again...

I'll let you know the results in about a week or so.

• H6
      24th of Sep, 2009

Bingo, got me too. When I realized it was happening I backed out and never completed the transaction. Free shipping my butt. Charged by these guys and still billed for (FREE SHIPPING).

• Cl