Proflowers / www.easysaverrewards.com

1 Lanham, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-444-9491

They got me too. Bought some flowers on ProFlowers.com, after checkout I got a pop up, from Easy Saver thanking me for activating my Free 30 day trial. I will be calling these a-holes during business hours, wish me luck.
Mike in TX

Mi

Comments

Al
  2nd of Sep, 2008

Yes, these miscreants have been defrauding my bank account since Mother's Day all because I ordered fruit from CHERRY MOON FARMS for mom. If you are reading this do not do business with them. I am disgusted. I contacted them to get a refund and they said they would credit me 2 months however after reading this blog I can tell it will likely be difficult to get them to stop. I hate this!

Jo
  25th of Sep, 2008

In the future, I wont be ordering flowers from Pro flowers . I was able to cancel the EasySaver account after I notice they took out $1.95 for the trial membership and would then continue each month. I've been scammed once before with another product and yes, it's difficult to stop them.

Rr
  3rd of Jul, 2009

I will definitely be calling them on monday, 7/6/09 because I just discovered an unathorized charge on my account today. I checked back on some previous bank statements and sure enough they have been charging me since mother's day when I ordered flowers from them.

I will express my disgust of their unethical, business practice; continue to put the word out on the internet, facebook, and twitter for people not to buy from them; report them to the BBB, call our local TV news station and have them investigate and run a story on them for defrauding every day working people, taking advantage of our gifts of kindness.

I'll bust their a** they'll think twice before they charge my account again...

I'll let you know the results in about a week or so.

H6
  24th of Sep, 2009

Bingo, got me too. When I realized it was happening I backed out and never completed the transaction. Free shipping my butt. Charged by these guys and still billed for (FREE SHIPPING).

Cl