Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 / unauthorized billing

1 PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-355-1837

completely unauthorized monthly billing of 14.95 from Proflowers/Easy Saver scam. Called to complain, was given the run around about how I had to have signed up and given them the cc# or else how would they bill it.. Proflowers is GUILTY of passing on my CC# to these theves for providing a non existing service. Supposedly getting a refund, but will take 1-2 billing cycles to show up.. funny how they can take money immediately, but when it comes to giving back.. will contact bank/state ag and file against both companies... total ###

Jp

Comments

25th of Mar, 2009

I just recieved my credict card balance and thy did the same thing with me. The charge me $1.95 dollars and pther of $14.95 dollars.
    I will call them to complain.

• Mm
      15th of Apr, 2009

I just experineced the same thing. I was hit with an initial $1.95 charge and then 2 months @ $14.95. They agreed to a refund after I called to complain. I will never use ProFlowers again.

• Ra
      22nd of Apr, 2009

i got into the same mess by account is being charged for 14.5 dollars for long time... i just happend to notice only recently proflowers are such a fraud..

• Ra
      22nd of Apr, 2009

my card is also charged 14.5 dollars . i called up easy saver customer care.they are saying i registered for this my providing my email id.they told they have terms and conditions for deducting.. heights of scam..

STAY AWAY FROM PROFLOWERS.com

28th of Apr, 2009

Son unos ladrones! Es increible que una compañia pueda robar plata asi, el primer mes cargaron 1.95 dolares y de ahi en adelante mensualmente me estaban debitando 14.95 dolares. La única solución que tuve fue la de cancelar la tarjeta de crédito, ya que es imposible reclamarle a estos ladrones. JAMAS VOLVERE A COMPRAR FLORES A TRAVES DE PROFLOWERS.COM. Estoy segura de que esasy saver esta en asocio con Proflowers.com.

• La
      2nd of May, 2009

They did the same to me. Pro Flowers.
    Merchant
    Easy Saver Rewards
    customerservice@easysaverrewards.com

Charge will appear on your credit card statement as “PP *EASY SAVER 800-843-"
    Payment sent to paypal_emi@encoremarketing.com

Had to call VISA to block any payments to them.

• Ba
      9th of May, 2009

Well thats what happens when you listen to radio talk show hosts or politicians!

• Ro
      24th of Oct, 2009

I and my wife, have done a lot of business with Pro Flowers in the past and have sent a lot of business your way. I am now finding a "Easy Saver" bill of $14.95 on my credit card. According to what I found out it seems that now if you order from Pro Flowers you are also stuck with an unauthorized charge besides. Sorry Pro Flowers if that is the way you operate you don't want my business nor that of my wife, family and friends.. I happen to live at a large resort and if you do not correct this problem I will not hesitate to post this.

With my health problems, feel free to check on them if in doubt, I do not need the unwelcome addition of problems caused by greedy companies. I am leaving the problem cancelling my "subscription?" to you. If I get billed again forget my business, and that of others as well. Also I will order ALL my credit card companies, and those of my wife not to honor payments to "Easy Saver"

If it means anything I am 75 years old, handicaped.

• Zd
      30th of Apr, 2010

Just had the same experience they did refund my money with no problem. I will not being doing business with ProFlowers again

Allen

9th of Dec, 2010

this is such a fraud. I had the same problem. I only ordered flowers once from ProFlowers. I got so many emails from ProFlowers marketing me to buy more flowers. I never knew they were charging me a 14.95 monthly fee. This is absurd! I would never...authorize a monthly 14.95 membership fee to order flowers online. I will never order from them again. They said they will credit my account; which can take up to a month? That is insane. I could never figure out who was charging me until now. Fraudulant scam! Consumers beware. The Consumer Affairs person at this phone number even admitted it was a pop-up---when I ordered flowers. Wow! How are they still in business? They must be in another country!

• Ru
      4th of May, 2011

This same instance happened to me. I'm sad to say that I didn't check my credit card statements very closely and was charged $14.95 21 TIMES!! I called the number they have next to their name on my credit card statement - 800-355-1837 - and without hesitation the man gave me a full $350 refund. If they are shoveling out refunds that easily, they're used to getting complaints. Why had ProFlowers not stopped this with all the complaints they are getting about this?!

16th of Dec, 2011

I just discovered that these people have charge my card $14.95 25 times! I thought it was a charge for my credit card, but apparently when I bought flowers or a funeral in 2009 they gave these people my card number and allowed them to steal from me every month. When I called the number they gave me a full refund right away, which tells me that they know exactly what they are doing. Imagine doing this to everyone who buys ProFlowers and even if 98% realize complain and get refunds they are still raking in free money from the rest of us. That is a hell of a penalty for not being totally diligent about reviewing my statements.

If you see charges on your credit card from these people call to make them stop immediately, call your credit card company and ask them to issue a new card (with a new number) and better yet, NEVER buy flowers from ProFlowers. They are thieves, plain and simple.

• De
      26th of Nov, 2014

This company is nothing but a mistake waiting to happen. Calling my bank on Friday and reporting the wrongful charge. I wrote corporate on their bad service and I will write every network page to let others know do not use this website or their business.