Proflowers / scam and unprofessional
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The flowers I oedered has a delivery charge of 19.99 which was free after the rebate. However, when the bill was charged I found an additional 19.99 for a weekend delivery. The rebate is for FreeShipping, com
where you have to sign up and pay a fee. How is that free?
To add insult to injury, when the flowers came they had insertrd a card for another person. This basically ruined my Valentine's Day surprise. I wonder if the CEO Bill Strauss uses his own company. My guess is he uses FTD so he gets it done right.
I have contacted the company regarding the card error and the extra fees. Do I have to tell you how I made out?
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase