Proflowers / EZSAVERS

I had charges against my credit card from EZSavers for several months for 14.95. I traced this to flowers bought from PROFLOWERS. The owner is Bill Strauss, someone I trusted because I used to work with him at a previous company. I have stopped purchasing from PROFLOWERS because the flowers they delivered last year was nothing like the picture on the website. But the EZSAvers kept deducting 14.95 from my bank account.

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Mar, 2010

Hello,
    My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service. Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

25th of Dec, 2012

Hi Caroline,

We just experienced the same problem. How does someone sign up for a partnership program without knowing it. We have a $9.99 monthly charge for the last year. Funny thing is my wife noticed the charges, but thought it was something I was paying to send her flowers. After she didn't get any flowers from me for a few months (I know, something I need to work on), she brought it to my attention. Whoever set this up in your company is genius and a scam artist. I'm sorry you work for this person. I would hop on with a different employer ASAP. Unless you are a relative, then I would get as much ow as you can before entering the slammer. Good luck Caroline.

• Ve
      5th of May, 2013

I ordered flowers today original price was 59, my card gets billed 85. Ask for a refund sure takes 3 to 5 business days?! So it takes two seconds for you to build my credit card but three to five days to give it back? Ridiculous! I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and possibly the Attorney General