Pottery Barn Kids / sells defective touch lamps
My opinion? Pottery Barn Kids is terrible. I bought 3 Madison touch lamps and 2 out of three stopped working within 2 years. Since the "warranty" was 1 year, they won't do anything to either replace their worthless product or refund it. I'm sure I'm not the first one to contact them about the problems with the lamps since 2 out of 3 of mine had the issue. If they wanted to build customer loyalty they would have exchanged the lamps -- $250 is nothing to them but means a lot to an individual customer. Don't shop with them!
More Pottery Barn Kids Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order
- Pottery Barn - discount scam