Popeyes Chicken / new bern north carolina
Bad attitude from the manager to start with at the register.
Ordered the $5 lunchbox surf and turf, the popcorn shrimp was not butterfly as advertised, I asked for tartar sauce for the shrimp, sat down ate my shrimp, then went to eat my chicken and realized I wanted some dipping sauce so I asked for honey mustard come to find out it was spicy too spicy for me so went back and ask for ranch dressing she said there was only one dipping sauce for per order that would be $0.27 so I said fine I didn't like the honey mustard. Open up the ranch dressing which was like water and dipped my chicken in it took a bite and it was raw! So I didn't need to check in I went to eat the beans and rice and the rice was so hard and the beans just didn't seem right, so ate my biscuit drink my Coke and left... never going back!!!
First and last experience at the new Popeyes in New Bern I was there at 1:30 and dealt with the manager on Monday March 6 2017
More Popeyes Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - order was not accurate
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - dead fly in the family size mashed potatoes
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - popeyes
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - bad manners and poor service 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - black matter inside breast