Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits / scam and cheating!
I stopped to pick up a 10 piece meal advertised at $13.99. When I got it home, there was one back, one wing, five legs and three thighs. I'd love to see the original chicken. I had incorrectly assumed that Popeyes would have North American standards where a 10 piece chicken dinner would include all the pieces of one chicken (one back, two breasts, two wings, two thighs, two legs) plus one additional piece (probably a wing if it was Popeyes), not whatever the ### with the tongs decided to put in the box. Their owners, management and staff need to be educated on North American Standards.
More Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - food
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - service sucked and so did the managers people skills
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - order white meat, get dark meat, every time
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - food and employee relations
- Popeyes - lansing mi location