Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits / scam and cheating!

1 Queenston RoadHamilton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I stopped to pick up a 10 piece meal advertised at $13.99. When I got it home, there was one back, one wing, five legs and three thighs. I'd love to see the original chicken. I had incorrectly assumed that Popeyes would have North American standards where a 10 piece chicken dinner would include all the pieces of one chicken (one back, two breasts, two wings, two thighs, two legs) plus one additional piece (probably a wing if it was Popeyes), not whatever the ### with the tongs decided to put in the box. Their owners, management and staff need to be educated on North American Standards.

Comments

• Ak
      7th of May, 2008

I had a similar experience. I had ordered the Chicken & Shrimp order with 2 biscuits and mashed potato as a side order. The trainee just handed me the bag without the drink or mashed potato. When I reminded him about the missing items, he just said "Oh" and gave me the rest of my order. I asked him if he put in the biscuits, without even checking he assured me that it was there. When I reached home I found the biscuits were missing. I lost it and when I called the supervisor to give him a piece of my mind he hangs up on me. I drive up to the store and confronted him, by telling him to keep up with North American standards, he just argued with me without even offering to compensate for my time and effort. Adding insult to injury, the trainee jumps in saying that it was my job to check my order. I guess "Popeyes" and customer service don't go hand in hand. Any Tom, Dick and Harry with a few dimes in his pocket can buy this franchise. Moral of the story try and avoid this franchise, KFC is a good alternative.

• Su
      28th of Jun, 2008

June 28/08

I went to popeyes at queenston road in Hamilton and ordered 24 chicken to go. When I came home and counted the chicken peices I was short of 5 pieces. My phone number is 905 387 4587. Please email me the telephone number of popeyes on queeston road.

• Ba
      15th of Feb, 2009

you guys are losers complaining about chicken, get a life!

• Sc
      27th of Apr, 2011

I personally apologize for this type of experience at ANY Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits restaurant. We treat our valued guests a whole lot better than this in the Shreveport/Bossier City Louisiana area, Longview, Texas area, and Texarkana, Arkansas area. And KFC is not an alternative, they suck.
    Scott Blake