Pogo.com (Easports) / Pogo Jackpot scam!
On November 8, 2007 - I won a pogo jackpot in the game WordCraft of approximately $3,000. There was a matter of filling out a W-9 form. When I wrote them an e-mail asking where to get the form, I received an e-mail telling me that the jackpot was to be forfeited because after an audit of my account, it was determined that I had either "used an automated device or had manipulated the game in some way".
I called the EA Sports company and argued to no avail. They would not discuss the matter with me, just said over and over that I had violated their terms of service. I have never used an automated device, nor have I manipulated any game. They simply said to get a lawyer and contact their legal department. I even offered to let them take my computer apart and see there is nothing there. They told me they could not discuss the matter in detail with me nor would they provide any proof or documentation. They then hung up on me.
I am also interested in starting a class-action lawsuit.
More Pogo.com (Easports) Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3