Pogo.com (Easports) / Pogo Jackpot scam!

207 Redwood Shores Pkwy.Redwood City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-650-628-1500

On November 8, 2007 - I won a pogo jackpot in the game WordCraft of approximately $3,000. There was a matter of filling out a W-9 form. When I wrote them an e-mail asking where to get the form, I received an e-mail telling me that the jackpot was to be forfeited because after an audit of my account, it was determined that I had either "used an automated device or had manipulated the game in some way".

I called the EA Sports company and argued to no avail. They would not discuss the matter with me, just said over and over that I had violated their terms of service. I have never used an automated device, nor have I manipulated any game. They simply said to get a lawyer and contact their legal department. I even offered to let them take my computer apart and see there is nothing there. They told me they could not discuss the matter in detail with me nor would they provide any proof or documentation. They then hung up on me.

I am also interested in starting a class-action lawsuit.

Comments

Jw
  14th of Aug, 2007

Pogo.com / EA Sports - www.pogosucks.tk - Pogo is a SCAM!

Pogo is a Scam - have you been Scammed by Pogo?? - Frauded, or just Generally BENT OVER. Check out www.pogosucks.tk Read Stories from other users, Submit your own Stories, and even read the authors story. I was SCREWED by Pogo my story is there too.
Li
  17th of Aug, 2007
Because I have windows vista I can only get into two games. I have been here before and someone emailed me and said to get firefox or foxfire. I did and it still does not help me one bit. Do you have any other idea's???

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
Overall Satisfaction Rating