Pogo.com / The balls get stuck and nothing happens

Pogo "Lottso" during the games the balls get stuck or nothing happens for one game, or no balls come up. Thank you in advance.

Dm

Comments

• Be
      16th of Apr, 2007

I wanted to go for the badge on Majong but when I pressed tiles the pogo never come up and I won two games but was not rewarded the tokens and I missed out on the badge all together. What did I do wrong.

• Kp
      15th of Nov, 2007

BACKGAMMON
    A player called marioo plays all the time in the beginners room. his rating is now 4000 plus. he wins by a form of cheating. He does not activate the timer. Just sits there until the opposition gets fed up. Why does the system allow this? Cannot the game be automatically ceased after a certain time.

• Bo
      11th of Jan, 2008

I HAVE HAD NO SOUND ON BINGO LAUA SINCE LAST NIGHT. SOUND WORKS ON EVERY THING ELSE ON MY COMPUTER.

• Gw
      22nd of Jan, 2008

i have been a member for some time now and there are time when i'm playing games balls don'tcome up three or four rounds .i was beganing to think that some thing was wrong with my computer but i find out that there was nothing wrong with my computer so please do what you can .

• Ap
      15th of Feb, 2008

My mini in pogo has disappeared, dont get me wrong I have a mini that I dress and see it in my profile, but in game play it doesn't come up. I am going around and around with E-mail to Pogo and they keep telling me to do things to my computer and I have done everything they say, but to no avail. These responses sound generic to me even though I explain to them the problem very clearly. My sister uses my computer and has no problem, I even had my friends log in on my name with thier computers and the same problem exsists. So obviously it is an internal problem> I am so sick and tired of them not reading my questions I could scream! Is there no phone number to call so I cam explain to a real person?

• Do
      9th of Mar, 2008

i sign up for a year on pogogames. i wanted my screen name GISH429 but put in CRM711 PLY by mistake. GISH429 ie my main screen name. i would like to have this matter corrected if you please. my misstake, i'm sorry for this blunder...thank you very much......douglas m. tashjian....march 09 2008

18th of Apr, 2008

I HAVE BEEN PLAY POGO FOR SOME TIME AND EVERY TIME I GET A PASS SOME THING HAPPENS I JUST GOT OFF POGO CLUB AND MY REGULAR POGO IT WANTED ME TO JOIN AGAIN, I LOST MY TOKEN THE FRIST TIME AND NOW I HAVE LOST THEN AGAIN. AND WHEN I TRYED TO JOIN AGAIN THEY SAID MY NAME HAS BEEN USED, THAT MAKES NO SENCE WILL YOU PLEASE FIX THIS I GET TRIED OF LOSEING MY TOKENS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. this would be the 4 time i had to join.

18th of Apr, 2008

does pogo ever answer the complaints.

2nd of May, 2008

Every few days I get an AOL popuo when I amtrying to
    get into my games. I pay for POgo and AOl. The POPUP asks for my password and I put it in and it continues to ask for my password. I spent 1 hour on the phone and computer with aol representatives. It was ok for a few days and now I cannot get into my games . I again called aol and the automatic operator does not seem to recogonize my keypad entries or my verbal cues and continues to asks for the same info. The last time this happened I finally got transferred to an operators line and a recording came on saying to call back later . AT that point I had spent 25 mminutes on the phone, I then went to the computer help center and spent 30 more minutes on the, computer. I f I pay for POGO why should this continue to happen???

• Li
      6th of Jul, 2008

i have been a member of pogo for about 8 months and i have gotten up to 225000 tokens. i go on today and they want me to sign up as a guest or new player. i will lose all my tokens and i dont want a new screen name. how do i go back to my original screen name where i have my tokens? when i enter my original screen name they say it is taken so i know it is still there somewhere.

• Bo
      25th of Aug, 2008

I complained to pogo about favoring other players in poker. I play "No Limit Hold'em" poker. I had expert status and have lost over 160 games in a row since. Now I'm at Beginner status again. Pogo stated that they do not favor anyone in poker. In that case then why when I have a straight flush I always get beat by a better straight flush, a 4 of a kind and get beat by a better 4 of a kind, full house and get beat by a better full house, ect.ect.. It's to the point of ridiculous and not fun anymore. As far as ratings go, other players I've ask have never seen anyone drop in ranking as drastic as I did from expert to the lowest rating. I believe that pogo does favor certain players. All they have to do is look at my history on how I bet when playing. I know it's just a game but it's to the point of not being fun anymore. My subcription ends in December and at this point I will not renew it. I know pogo could care less about one person dropping them after 5 years. I would not recommend pogo to anyone that's a heart patient! The fustration would put them over the edge for sure.

• Ba
      8th of Nov, 2008

For the second time I have gotten a totally different screen for games. This is not acceptable. What can you do to fix this.

• Na
      13th of Nov, 2008

I am sick and tired of not being able to play games. I just paid you to do so. I have had trouble for over six months. You are a real bunch of CROOKS. Fix your crap or get off of the internet and give us our money back. From what I read I am not the only person having trouble with your games. What a rip off you are, one of the largest on the internet!

16th of Nov, 2008

Just so everyone knows and maybe the problem can be fixed. I downloaded the free trial of the game "Lottso Deluxe" and was informed by my antivirus protection that their was a" Trojan Virus" trying to enter, thank goodness I was able to stop it from entering. but this is scary to think that it could have entered and messed up alot if not everything I have on my computer. I just feel everyone should be aware and pogo should investagate, you could loss alot of customers if not fixed soon.

• Fe
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I have been a member of Pogo now for five years.
    Have enjoyed very much the variety of games and badges offered which are really fun and challenging.
    However, just lately it seems I cannot get inside a game like Everyone Wins Bingo. The rooms are always full and takes forever to download. Years ago, this was not a problem. Are you offering too many memberships?
    Just needed to vent a little. Us old timers I guess think we deserve special treatment. haha
    Thanks,
    Edwina

• Li
      3rd of Dec, 2008

There is a mortgage advertisement with Obama's head on a body doing a dance. I have seen monsters and other bodies depicted. I have never seen any other president or president elect disgraced like this nor have I seen another politician. This ad is offensive and just wrong.

9th of Dec, 2008

You know this happens often enough to me as well. I would just say it's glitches and what not but it happens way to often.

• Ra
      1st of Mar, 2009

You all are a bunch of cry babies. Learn to use your computer. LMAO. Pogo is a great site. Your computer obviously has issues. I've been a member for 7 years, and never had any of these problems. This goes especially to Nancy Gutknecht 34. LOL

• Ho
      30th of Mar, 2009

i cannot believe that when the opponents leave a rated game cus they are losing and u have to hit the robot to play against cus no 1 will come and finish someone elses game for u, that the robot kicks ur ### and u lose the points, its disgusting that we pay for this site and u allow this behaviour, if oppenant leaves they should lose the game and u get the score not the other way round, think again pogo this is stupid, waste £5 a month for this game site for ridiclous rules PATHETIC rules

• Nf
      5th of Apr, 2009

How do people 'freeze the timer' In backgammon.
    Something simple I am sure. I am just not smart