PNC Mortgage / harassment

1 TX, United States Review updated:

PNC Mortgage Company has called our home twice on the 5th, and 11th telling us in a very
harassing way that we are late on our payment. We are not legally late until the 16th. of each month.
We have NEVER been late on a payment. I am becomming very upset be this harassment each month.
We have had many loans, and have never had another bank harass us before the payment is even due.
We have ask them to stop since we are never late on a payment, but they have refused.

Gaylon Green

Comments

• Jb
      11th of Dec, 2010

Wow...I have had the same experience and also explained to the customer service person that my payment is not technically late until the 16th and they told me that it is late if not made by the first of every month. They are always rude and ask me if I am residing in the house. Where else am I supposed to reside? I do not like pnc.

• Li
      26th of Jan, 2011

FINALLY HELP HAS ARRIVED- CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED PNC IS GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER!!
    Mortgage-Related Issues and Home Affordable Modification Program

Strange & Carpenter IN LOS ANGELES is investigating mortgage-related issues and whether Wells Fargo; CitiMortgage; American Home Mortgage; Litton Loan Servicing; OneWest Bank; Aurora Loan Services; Ocwen Financial Corp.; Wachovia; Saxon Mortgage Services; and PNC Mortgage are complying with the loan modification requirements of the federal Home Affordable Modification Program ("HAMP"). Please contact us for a free consultation if you are the borrower of a mortgage loan with one of these lenders/loan servicers who applied for and was determined to be eligible for a HAMP loan modification, but did not receive a permanent loan modification.
    0 mins ago by LIVESTRONG2011 0 Votes

Strange & Carpenter-- RE PNC MORTGAGE ... CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT
    12100 Wilshire Boulevard,
    Suite 1900
    Los Angeles, CA 90025
    Toll-free: 888-811-3615
    Fax: 310-826-3210
    Map and Directions

18th of Sep, 2014

I am currently have the same issue. PNC consistently calls every month asking for payment. In most instances my monthly has already been paid for. They harass my wife who is a work at home. I even have a confirmation # since I pay online. But it takes 24 - 48 hours to post or something. They ALWAYS threaten collections. To top it all off, I have a grace period as well. WTF!?