PlayerAuctions / scammer

1 Shanghia, Korea (South) Review updated:

I in 3 separate purchases i spent close to $120 . 2 eve online plex cards -$50 1 World of tanks, special event tank 1 12000 gold for World of tanks Within 2 weeks of buying the plex cards, i get an email that my account is locked due to the player that sold me the plex reported me to EVE online. I immediately file a complaint via Chat and was told they would forward it to mediation. I waited 3 weeks and then wrote mediation 3 times over the course of 2 months with no response. Finally via chat today i was told "Sorry for your loss, contact the publisher for resolution" --WTF! I lost my eve online account i had for close to 6 years and that's what i am told. I also bought 2 items for World of Tanks. $70 Same buyer, no issues. Then suddenly I see on the buyers feedback comments "SCAMMER-cancels payment and gets your account locked" Within an hour i get an email from WoT that there is a dispute with 2 purchases and my account is locked until it can be settled. Again i immediately contact Playerauctions Via chat and explain the situation as well as i provided copy of the email from WoT and Order numbers. I was told to contact mediation, which i did. I received a response the next day saying his account was banned and I might be able to receive my money back since disbursement wasn't made yet. I waited 2 weeks and wrote mediation asking for an update and explained it was 2 purchases not one. That the seller used the same name on PlayerAuctions but used 2 names to scam WoT. That was exactly 3 weeks ago and still nothing, So i contacted Chat again today and as you can see was told too bad your loss ( lost not only a 6 year eve account but also $50) But told again will forward it to mediation and expect to hear back from them. Listen folks I am a family man with 3 kids-a truck payment ect ect..and i squirreled away this money as video games is really my only vice. I might not be broke but the money i do spend means alot to me and to be told "Sorry for your loss" just isn't right. Honestly i think the majority of buys/sells go smoothly, but when it doesn't, Playerauctions will duck responsibility like a man that never wanted kids. I have every email to prove all of this if anyone would like to see them. I am not in the habit of ranting online, though for this i made an exception.

Ca
Jan 21, 2016

Comments

• Tr
      5th of Jan, 2019
    PlayerAuctions - Someone deleted my account

My account Is TripinLol12, someone deleted it, if you can hand it back with my credit card