Planet Fitness / my locker cut open.
As you can see by your own sign " Prevent Theft", one is encouraged to secure your locker, unless someone decides it's not your locker and cuts off your lock without any announcement by anyone that is about to do it. Then all my credit cards, license, money, phone, car keys, basically my entire life is at jeopardy. Did they secure it after taking off my lock. NO! When I complained about this, I am threatened, with being thrown out. My wife and I have been members for over 13 years and lucky to say I have never encountered such insane procedure. How do I go back and feel my things are secure with this system in place. I plan to speak to law enforcement about the legality of this procedure. I hope this does not happen to you.
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service 
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service