Pizza Hut / voucher
having my RM20 worth pizza hut voucher, I decided to spend it to pizza hut at midvalley today.Only that today is my first time going to Pizza hut, and i got to be honest that i have a high expectation there.my voucher actually is side by side with kfc voucher meaning that it is on the same paper and it have dashed line separating the two vouchers.maybe it's my fault to tear them apart, let's face it, it have dashed lines, or whatever you call it, it must have its own purpose right?After finished eating, my friend decided to pay it and she took the pizza hut voucher and head to the cashier.And she came back to me with sour face saying that the cashier didnt accept it.She said, the vouchers arent attached together so they dont have the pairing code.I tried to mask my anger and talk to the cashier myself and gave her the kfc voucher.But she refused to accept it saying the cash already went to bill.Lots of people are staring and I left the pizza hut feeling grumpy and furious as hell.so, dear Pizza Hut, wherever you are, i will NEVER stop by there.like, EVER!Thanks for the poor service .
from your ex customer.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery