Pizza Hut / no pizza / poor customer service

Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
2.5
The first issue was a truly psychotic delivery driver. This man tried to step in my house, while telling me how he was "out to get the VA hospital" and "plotting to 'get' Pizza Hut" by suing for millions of dollars. This man stood ranting on my front porch. He drove a big white van (unmarked, you know like the rapist/murderer/kidnappers vans in the movies) and wanted to show me the inside of the van. NO THANKS!

Ordering Pizza Hut has never been a truly pleasant experience, but I love their breadsticks, otherwise I wouldn't ever go back.

This last time I ordered online at 10:00 p.m., received my confirmation etc. Well, at 11:22 p.m. I call and the little girl that answered the phone said the card was denied and so they threw away the order slip... interesting because I immediately checked my online account from my bank and look at that "Pending" was the transaction for Pizza Hut!!! Besides, aren't they suppose to CALL ME if there is a problem so I don't sit there for 2 hours waiting on a pizza that isn't coming?? (the answer is YES, they are SUPPOSE to call, according to the customer service hotline)

So I asked her how fast she was going to be able to get me my pizza... she said she didn't know because there are other orders ahead of me!!! I waited 1.5 hours! I called customer service to make a complaint, like that is going to do any good. Now I have to make sure this pending payment is cancelled before they take my money for no pizza. Grr. I could have just ate and gone to bed, but Nooo I'm waiting around, then going through this annoyance.

Comments

Bi
  31st of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
If you got off your lazy fat ### and got it yourself, none of this would have happened.
Je
  12th of Jun, 2008
On 6/9/08 our family had the Buffet at the pizza hut on Hwy 17 in North Myrtle Beach, SC and the service was so bad.
There was only at the most maybe 4 or 5 pieces of pizza at a time. The salad bar was even worst with everything out. The lettuce was about the only thing that was available.

I ordered ice tea and ask for lemon. The waitress said that it had run out yesterday.

As we were leaving I ask the Mgr why there was no lemon when you had 3 grocery store within 3 blocks of the pizza Hut. The Mgr said they were not allowed to buy from anyone but Pizza Hut. Then I said that you have a phone that you could use when you were short of an item.

If this is the way your company runs things you should find another business.

Also the woman mgr was not very friendly at all. The store # was 012866. This store was only half full at the time we were there.
You can make sure that our family will never eat at a Pizza Hut again.

Thank you for your time, Jerry Garrett
Ti
  21st of Jun, 2008
Went to the Pizza Hut in small town Midlothian, Texas today approx 12:30. Go in because I saw your commercial about the P'zones. Now I manage O'reilly Auto Parts right down the street from your store, so I do no a little about customer service. I and my team are always taking that extra step to satisfy our customers, (because we do have competitors out there). I asked if the P'zones were pre-made and he said "no" and began telling me what came in them. I asked him if I could have what I wanted in them and he said "no". My response to that was "well you just lost my business". I walked out got in my truck, went right around the corner to the local Dominoes and got what I wanted. Just thought you'd like to know.
Ma
  6th of Jul, 2008
i have ordered a pizza for delivery they told me 40 mins but i never got the pizza then i again called them they told me it will be 5 mins after 10 mins i called them and they were closed this is a very bad service i am a good customer of urs & i am being eating ur pizza from 10 yrs it made me so upset that i am no more going to eat ur pizza this ia a very very bad service & i am writing this from memphis TN the collierville pizza hut very bad
Je
  24th of Sep, 2010
1801 W State of Franklin Rd
Johnson City TN 37604

Avoid this Pizza Hut at all costs. We were waiting to order when a lady walked in with a dog in her arms. She went to the area where orders are set before going to the tables and talked with the cooks. They petted and rubbing the dog and talked with her in this area and went right back cooking when she left. We got up and left telling our server why. Stay away from this location

Pizza Hut Logo Pizza Hut