Pizza Hut - Murray, UT / food never delivered!
Today at 9:50PM I ordered a double order of mild wings and a 2 liter bottle of pepsi through the Murray, UT Pizza Hut to be delivered to my home in Midvale.
i got on the phone, and placed my order and was told it would take about an hour. Here it midnight and still no food, no way to get ahold of anybody to ### at them for their blatant disregard for their customers.
Been searching for a complaint phone number which I know is on the side of pizza boxes. However I cannot find the number anywhere. This is not the first time this has happened, the last time my order was horribly late, i was quoted 30 minutes for delivery and 6 hours later my food finally arrived. The driver complained that I wouldn't give him a tip, and I complained that I had to wait 6 hours to eat my dinner. It is really pissing me off that pizza hut has this stuck in their head that it is okay to allow someone to pay by credit card over the phone, but to never deliver their food.
What the [censored] is wrong with the people who work for pizza hut? They had to have been dropped on their head a few too many times, or perhaps they've been sniffing raw dough for too long. That I do not know, all I know is that i am royally pissed the ### off that this continues to happen to me and my family. I will be complaining to HQ as soon as i can find a number for them.
More Pizza Hut - Murray, UT Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - bad customer service and horrible food
- Pizza Hut - order wrong
- Pizza Hut - customer service
- Pizza Hut - coupon failure/uncaring mgmnt
- Pizza Hut - overcooked pizza