Pizza Hut / charged me and was a no show

1 Ordered OnlineMS, United States

I ordered several items including two pizzas for a total of $80.00 on the Pizza Hut website at 10:38 p.m. The website took my credit card info and charged me for same and said my order should arrive at approx. 11:48 p.m.
I waited and waited. No Show. I tried calling the local Pizza Hut that the website said they were giving my order to but the phone number stated they were closed at this time. What? It says they were open until 11:00p.m. And I was just charged $80 by Pizza Hut. I never got my food!!! I never got a call from Pizza Hut locally or headquarters!!! I left an email message with Pizza Hut on their website. I still haven't gotten a response!
I wanted to see if they in fact charged my account. I checked my account and low and behold THEY DID!
I believe this is fraud.
Note to all: If a company advertises on the Internet. And you make any kind of payment to that company and do not receive the services promised. That is FEDERAL LAW FRAUD. I did not receive my product(s).
It is now 2pm the next day and NO ONE has called me about the order. They will hear from me again as I did leave two messages on their website about the incident. I am searching for telephone numbers now for their marketing/advertising division.
GOOD LUCK. I knew I should not have tried to go back to Pizza Hut and stayed with Dominos.