Pizza Hut / poor service and worse food

1 McComb, MS, United States Review updated:

My family and I moved to McComb about two and a half years ago and have dined at the Pizza Hut located here about four times. Each time has been worse than the last. About a year ago they built a new restaurant and we thought we would give it another try. Bad idea. We were seated and then sat there for thirty minutes without even getting drinks. To make matters worse the district manager was there and even saw us. When I complained he didn't really care so I asked who owned the restaurant and was told it was owned by the corporation. Basically, I could write a complaint but he didn't have any one to answer to, so he really didn't care what I did.
Well, it has been about ten months and after church this evening I decided to give it one more try. It hasn't changed at all. Poor service and worse food. You can get better pizza from the frozen food department at any grocery store. If you are ever in McComb, MS please avoid Pizza Hut. It will be a huge waste of time and money. You would have a better meal if you brought along a bologna sandwich and ate it in your car.

Comments

1st of Mar, 2009

So after five times you finally said that enough is enough? Wow, thats too bad that it tool you that many times to finally figure something out.