Pizza Hut / manager at pizza hut

Westminster, CA, US Review updated:

I ordered pizza and pasta online and when it was delivered, the pizza was burnt, it was literally black. So I called them and told them my pizza was burnt so the manager says he will make me a new one. So I hang up, all the while my kids are crying because they're hungry wanting their pizza. So 2 hours alters finally the delivery guy gets here and asks for the burnt pizza. From my experience when something like this happens they don't require the food to be returned so I threw it in the trash after I got off the phone with them. So I tell the delivery guy that its in the trash and he says he cant give me the pizza he brought unless he brings back the other one. He calls the manager and says that its in the trash and the manager tells him not to give us our pizza! The delivery guy hangs up and says he is sorry but cant give me the pizza he says he thinks theist's not right but he has to what the manager says. He also tells me theist I should sue the manager and offered to testify against him. I dig out ye pizza from the trash and drive to pizza hut to give the manager his pizza. The manager is very rude but gives my money back. But its 3 hours l eater and my kids are starving still and still no pizza for them to eat.

C0
Nov 17, 2017

Comments

•   Nov 18, 2017

You can't open up a stinkin' can of vegetable soup and heat it up for the kids?