Pizza Hut / complaint against gm of pizza hut store 1501

1 LA, United States Review updated:

I have work at pizza hut for about two and a half years while working there I have gained a lot of knowledge of how to properly do things concerning the ways of cleaning cooking and service. On may 5, 2009 at the end of my shift the gm confronted me about my work ethics. I feel like my job as a pizza hut employee was threatened for doing thing s the right way. For example I was using the proper specs for topping pizza using my rings cups and sauce spoons. Later in the evening I decided to help was dishes spraying each dish before placing them on the rack to go into the dish washer. If you was to go inside the store to see some of the things being done there you would be disgusted dishes touching the floor and being place on the shelf some dishes not being washed at all. Pizza being under topped cheating customers of good quality pizza on top of that product is not being rotated properly and dirty dishes are being used to prepare food. As being certified in food safety I try to adress these matters and all people do is get mad at me and continue to do what is not right and I feel like I cannot go to my gm to adress it further because he doesn't seem to care at all about whats going on except for cutting back costs. I could go on and on. Something needs to be done!!!

Comments

• Bi
      2nd of May, 2009

Dude if worked at Pizza Hut for 2 years and have not been promoted to managment, you are either stupid or have grease under your finger nails.
    I bet last time you went to Burger King they dropped your burger on the floor, spit on it and put on your bun, and guess whatt? you are still alive!
    If you dont like your job go into politics!!!

• Lo
      15th of Jun, 2009

i have worked for pizza hut for about 2 years as a driver and i could have moved up to cook r managment but i didn't want to i like to drive but yes i don't work for them anymore i was terminated and yes the manager i worked for and assistant manager was both discriminating managers, and there is sexual harassment there too and i plan on reporting it to the right people

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2009

I appreciate the poster. At least he has the balls to step uP to the plate and tell the TRUTH! And not being able to tell the GM in fear of him just shutting him out...No WONDER he was frustrated! And Big Al...You're probably the friggen jerk that WOULD spit on someone's food...You are a complete JERK! I hope you bite into a roach the next time YOU go to Pizza Hut BIG AL!!