Pizza Hut / did not receive my pizza at all

1 Pocahontas, AR, United States Review updated:

I ordered two large pizzas online from pizza hut at 7:15 pm on Tuesday May 15th 2018 and my confirmation email to track the order said it would be delivered at 7:45pm. When it did not arrive I tried to call the store to check on it and no one answered the phone and it transferred me to the automated lines and a lady said it was on the way. At 8:15 I called again and the local store did not pick up so I was transferred again and I spoke to a guy and told him what was going on in which he put me on hold. For 20 minutes I stayed on hold and no one ever checked back in and apologized for the time frame or anything so I got mad and hung up. I called back and got transferred to the automated lines twice in which I hung up. At 8:44 pm I called back again and the store finally picked up the phone and I spoke to a lady manager in which she said the driver came to the door and knocked and even called me. I did not have a missed call or a voicemail from anyone. We live in the easiest place to find ever and its a small town. I never got the call and I never seen the driver. We had the blinds open and the door open waiting for them. She defended her driver which had completely lied about the whole situation. I had ordered pizza hut the day before as well and received it perfectly on time. The manager said she was sorry but there wasn't anything she could do but offer me a store credit of 20$ to make me happy. It was an insult to me is how I felt. I have three sons and a wife in the hospital this week having surgery and I just needed fast and easy for my kids before bed and they didn't get that. I would never treat people that way in my business.

Ha
May 16, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      16th of May, 2018

know where not to order now take your business elsewhere