Pizza Hut / scam and cheating!

1 S Chestatee StreetDahlonega, GA, United States Review updated:

You have got to love this story:] My family decided to dine at Pizza Hut. We have had several bad experiences before, but had decided to give it one more chance. My daughter and I arrive before my husband and my other child. We waited 15 minutes before a spaced out dope head comes over to our table. She asked what we wanted to drink. I told her to go ahead and bring out all four drinks. She only brought two. My other two family members arrived. The server came over and asks them what they want to drink. We go ahead and order {bread sticks, another side and a pizza}.We waited 45 minutes. You would think in 45 minutes we would have a least had our bread sticks brought out. The spaced out waitress walked by several times. She came back over and said she would check on our food. Then she came back over and asked if any one had taken our order. Everyone around us had finished their meals. She then came over again and said she would check on our food. Then she never makes it to check on the food. She comes back and hands the check to my husband. Remember this is before we ever get any of our food. She said she did not know what was taking so long but she would go check. Well 15 minutes later nothing. I was fuming by then. We decided to leave. Almost everyone working in there looked like drug addicts or have been arrested in the past. That was my last trip to Pizza Hut.

Comments

• Bo
      26th of Feb, 2008

Jeez, you'd think you would have learned your lesson the first few times you got bad service. Were you expecting they would suddenly be better for no reason? Did you finally get the idea? Move on already!