Pizza Hut / pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!
Pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers-myself included! What they do with pizza is exactly like a car dealer charging you $10, 000 for a car, except that you want the deluxe stereo added, so they add $1, 000 to the price and cut the engine size in half!
If you order (As I did on feb. 4), a large sausage (Only) pizza, you get a lot of sausage. The same would be true with pepperoni. The manager told me 1-1/2 cups. Then for each ingredient you add (Even onions which are very cheap) they add $1.50 to the price. But they cut the meat by 67%! The manager told me, down to 1/2 cup, and the second pizza I bought verified this.
The manager said he'd had complaints before, but this was the directive of the national company and was justified because the pizza wouldn't cook properly with too many ingredients on it. This is untrue! This same pizza was loaded with onions, green peppers, and jalapenas (Too many) and could easily have had normal meat and fewer peppers. And surely these thin-crust pizzas (Not deep-dish!) could have cooked fine with a little more meat!
This same thing has happened to me at pizza huts in florida, tennessee, indiana, and michigan, as well as here in montana, so i'm sure the manager was being honest when he said this rip-off is company policy. What a con game!!! Let's get a class action lawsuit going! I'm sure pizza hut has ripped us off to the tune of $millions!
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut Malaysia - good service 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut - being threatened by a customer upon pickup. 
- Pizza Hut - incorrect information, poor planning. rude behaviors. 
- Pizza Hut - delivery that was never delivered
- Pizza Hut - delivery