Pizza Hut / online ordering
I've made an online ordering and made payment thru my credit card, however, the process was taken so long, so I decided to cancell fear that my accounts will be charged for that. Suprisingly, when I received statement from my credit card accounts, the amount has been charged to my card. No one from pizza hut seems to call and inform on the order. All information including telephone number has been provided and should have been recorded in the database. If the payment was charged to my credit card, why they didn't deliver the pizza.
Today when I tried to contact customer service to lodge report, I've also e-mail the complaint to customer.service @pizzahut.com.my, I was put on hold and they transferring me 4 times but no ones from customer service pick up the call. I tried again and the same thing happened. My e-mail is also not attended to. Hence my advice is for the customer to be extra caution when decided to go for online ordering with pizzahut.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - Closed early
- Pizza Hut - very rude manager 
- Pizza Hut - The service/Condotion
- Pizza Hut - Pizza and wings from Flourtown, PA 
- Pizza Hut - Cheese sticks