Pizza Hut / online ordering

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I've made an online ordering and made payment thru my credit card, however, the process was taken so long, so I decided to cancell fear that my accounts will be charged for that. Suprisingly, when I received statement from my credit card accounts, the amount has been charged to my card. No one from pizza hut seems to call and inform on the order. All information including telephone number has been provided and should have been recorded in the database. If the payment was charged to my credit card, why they didn't deliver the pizza.
Today when I tried to contact customer service to lodge report, I've also e-mail the complaint to customer.service @pizzahut.com.my, I was put on hold and they transferring me 4 times but no ones from customer service pick up the call. I tried again and the same thing happened. My e-mail is also not attended to. Hence my advice is for the customer to be extra caution when decided to go for online ordering with pizzahut.

Ly

Comments

• Be
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Had problems with online ordering service on several occasions. Wost online ordering service I have ever experienced. Today takes the biscuit. Go onto online ordering put in postcode, log in as already registered and no option to order online exists today first it told me store not open yet (clearly they were open) then gave me two options to order for collection or to order for later (to collect). What a load of rubbish!! I have been online for about 45 minutes now and unable to order a pizza. Will not be using again. Problem still there even now almost an hour later.

• Ti
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Funny thing. Believe it or not, but there is this lovely device called a telephone. I hear that it has been around for quite some time, although nobody seems to have heard of it.

• Po
      30th of Nov, 2010

If you cancel while it's processing, it's likely that it's already been charged. They may have already processed a credit, but they can take longer to show up than the charge itself. You did the right thing contacting their customer service.

• On
      5th of Jul, 2015

I live in Laveen AZ 85339 ... Jeff is one of the GREAT guys I talk to each and every time we order Pizza. My son was recently diagnosed with cancer and the medication that he's on has him craving lots and lots of pizza. One day while ordering pizza I was feeling very sad and lost Jeff took the time to encourage me and place my order A++ .Our pizza is great each and every time we order . I wish all team members were like Jeff. He should train new comers to Pizza Huts team. I wish I new a way to have him rewarded for the Great customer service he gives, as I'm sure it not to just me!! Signed a One satisfied customer