Pizza Hut / bad service

1 Pizza Hut, A12, Jalan SCI 2/2, Sunway City Ipoh, Negeri PerakIpoh, Malaysia Review updated:

On 04/01/2019, I ordered a plate of spaghetti at 1737 only to received my plate of spaghetti at 1810! I am a pregnant woman, I am dying of hunger and I have to wait for 40 mins for a plate of spaghetti?? It's very very wrong.

And I wasn't being very watchful, but I kind of have this feeling where other people who came later than me, who ordered pizza, got their pizza first and while my plate of spaghetti is being put aside since it's not as hard to do as the pizza, I guessed? I could be wrong though.

However, I applause your staff politeness and friendliness. Congrats for but other than that, kindly do something about your service.

Pizza Hut

Aq
Jan 8, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      8th of Jan, 2019

Please give your child up for adoption. You will be a helicopter parent and you will give your kid and ulser by the time he's in fourth grade.

• Su
      8th of Jan, 2019

Thirty-three minutes is lengthy but maybe they had other orders to prepare. Pizza takes a few minutes to prepare, fifteen minutes to bake, a minutes to box up. Pasta is water boiling, then twelve minutes to cook, sauce has to heat up, portions done, then sauce and cheese added to pasta. Carefully put in takeout containers, packaged ... if you were that hungry, call in advance and pick up hot and ready.

Malaysia may do things differently than the USA but pregnant women aren’t pushed up to the front for faster service. Think next time. Your child needs a parent who thinks, not who freaks out over waiting ten extra minutes.

• Mr
      11th of Jan, 2019

Maybe she should boil her own damn water.