Pizza Hut / bad service, bad food, refund promised not refunded
On 10/7/17 I placed an online order to the Pizza Hut on Brian Jordan place High Point North Carolina 27265
I ordered one Hershey's triple chocolate brownie one stuffed garlic knots appetizer one medium pan cheese pizza with extra cheese and one large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza my total order came to $43.71
The pizza showed up approximately two hours later and ice cold. The driver was unprepared without a pen to sign for my order, attempted to walk away with my pen pulled my receipt apart with her teeth and when I stopped her because I thought part of my order was missing she came back showed me where it was and said I just deliver it I don't pack it.
I immediately called the store the manager did not get on the phone with me but relayed through the person who answered the phone that they would credit me back $30 of my order I never received the credit back to my account I am attaching a copy of my receipt.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery