Pizza Hut at Megalong, Penampang, Sabahvery poor and slow service

Pizza Hut at Megalong, Donggongon Penampang Sabah has to be the one of the worst outlet I’ve been to so far. The service is very slow and over-relaxed. Tonight, 19/12/2014, I had to wait for 40 minutes for our pizza to arrive and by the time it did, the time was almost 10pm. The building doors were already shut by the time we left the outlet and it was a longer walk around the building to our vehicle. All this because the food was delayed by inefficient kitchen staff. Preparing a pizza doesn’t take this long, I’m certain. I informed the clerk at the payment counter that I’m one very unhappy customer and that I shouldn’t be paying for food of which I lost my desire to eat because of their lousy service. She could only apologise and told me to ‘please come again’, a robotic and clock-work phrase. I believe the kitchen staff are too playful and ignorant of customer service and I’m also sure that the outlet manager is no different in attitude. A lousy experience for my family and certainly I’ll never recommend this outlet to friends. Paying over RM60.00 for very, very bad service, I believe the kitchen staff should be paying this amount via deduction from their salary.

Ve
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• Ku
      Dec 29, 2014

40 min is reasonable delivery time.