Picture Me / Walmart / BAD SERVICE

1 Salem, IL, United States Review updated:

Person who took my call booked me on wrong day for photo shoot, then had thenerve to be smart and rude telling me I could wait for 1 1/2 hours!! Called walmart manager Cheryl and she gave me a cell phone of district manager. I called that only to get another rude person who was pissed that I had their private cell and started going off becase I had their cell and started demanding to know how I got the number, who gave it to me, and where they were at. Great way to handle a unhappy customer!!! At this poit I was even more pissed and I called the employee who scheduled me wrong a dumb ###. She started screaming about my laugage and hung up. Can't wait to do busniess with these people again!!! I called Walmart later to say what had happened and they said that the employee said that she had said Sat was full and said she was booking me on Sun. A complete load she made up to cover her a)). Sears was happy about it because they got a nearly 200$ order. I will advise everyone I know never to go there.

Comments

• Tr
      30th of Jan, 2008
    Picture Me / Walmart - Terrible service!
    Picture Me
    N. Commerce
    Ardmore
    Oklahoma

I had taken my kids in to have pictures taken before my son had to leave for the Marines. We are not sure when he will be back home, but the pictures we had taken of all of us together meant the world to me. Now because of some "girl", my pictures were blurry and off center. I was promised by the "Manager" promised she would send them back to the lab and have them fixed, considering I CANNOT REDO THESE PICTURES!!! I waited 2 weeks and called to get an update on my pictures, now I am being told that they are not able to locate my pictures.

To bad I cant do something to the company to make them realize that they cannot just keep doing this crap to people and not worry about any type of consequences. What if something were to happen and that was to be the last time a picture would had been able to be done. MY GOD!!!

I am upset, my son is God knows where and I am beside myself that, NOW I have NO PICTURE.

• Ju
      16th of Jul, 2008
    Picture Me / Walmart - Bad Customer Service
    walmart
    grant ave
    Auburn
    New York
    Phone: (315)255-3812

our experience was not the best . We had to wait a half hour for our appointment, the employee was not very friendly at all .she offered us a free picture then never gave it to us, she was very pushy when it came to selling the pictures. I would not recomend this studio to anyone..

• Fo
      15th of Nov, 2008

lmao, now that is funny, Sears and Picture Me! are both owened by CPI, they are sister companies, so it doesnt matter which studio you went to, Money was still going to CPI's Pocket

• Ks
      15th of Dec, 2008
    Picture Me / Walmart - Bad Customer Service
    Picture Me/Walmart
    Stafford
    Virginia

I took my grandchild to Picture Me for Christmas photos. We had an appointment for 2 pm. We were not seen until after 3:30. Very unprofessional, and they even took someone ahead of us who didn't even have a scheduled appointment. I have never seen such unprofessional people in all my life. What's the point in having an appointment if they're not going to keep it? Very frustrating STANDING there with children, and only enough seating for 2 people.