Pick n Pay — extremely poor customer service
I purchased 3 x garden hoses from pick n pay silver lakes branch on 26/04/2017.
Silver lakes branch currently has no stock as I purchased the last three.
One of the 3 hoses purchased appears to have a blockage.
Because silver lakes has no stock currently I requested an exchange from pick n pay faerie glen branch as they currently have stock.
I provided proof of payment plus my pick n pay loyalty smartshopper card.
However the manager at faerie glen pick n pay hypermarket refused to assist and informed us we had to go back to the store where it was bought from to get a refund.
Please explain how this is customer (Non) "service" as I now have to make a 3rd trip to silver lakes in order to obtain a refund and then I have to drive all the way back to faerie glen hypermarket to "re-purchase" the faulty item.
Eagerly awaiting your reply.
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick n Pay - pnp adult cat food
- Pick n Pay - renovations - why and when will they be finished