Pharmaprixcustomers not serviced in order; not-answering the phone

phone rings incessantly almost nevers answered...even after twenty minutes two pr three times. Even if you give your prescription first, the more you complain the faster they fill your prescriptipn first. Other customers complain about professional mistakes...they should go on t.v. with proof. employees fatigued and keep apologizing but after some years these are lame excuses.

Ch
Aug 29, 2017

Comments

Sep 17, 2019

My wife bought Teva Emetec and Novamoxin from Pharmaprix on monkland, Montreal, that was on the 28th of July. My wife was not given any paper describing how to use the medication, what are the side effects, etc...
    NOTE: Usually this paper is given with every new drug, I get one for every new drug I buy from Jean Coutu Pharmacy. My wife was with Jean Coutu, but she changed to Pharmaprix, although I told her not to do that.
    My wife went to the emergency Jewish General Hospital on the 2nd of August due to severe constipation that lasted for 3 days, including the day of the emergency. Before going to the Emergency, we called 811. We also went again to the same pharmacy one day before going to emergency, which told us not to go to the emergency, and take suppository, suppository did not work, so after 3 days in hell, we decided to go to the emergency, and it took us the whole day at the hospital. Not giving my wife the paper that describes how to use the drug resulted in all of these troubles.

The very least, we ask for $100 gift card in order to compensate for all of these troubles.
    Phone number : [protected]