Personal Loan, HSBC Bank, Ahmedabad — ecs debit even after closing the personal loan a/c
I have taken personal loan A/c no. 101-[protected] from HSBC Bank, Ahmedabad and preclosed with receiving letter from HSBC Bank Recovery Agency, dated 22/06/2009, REF: FFSPILNWOFFAHDHCDEV ENTERPRISE22062009758. I have given the asked amount also, whatever writen on the letter and received the receipt no.PLB2 0555424 of the given money.
Now on 11/07/2009 when i saw my Kotak Mahindra Bank A/c I came to know that Rs.5219/- has been debited through ECS to HSBC bank, which I already closed.
I request you to kindly guide me how to take back my money from HSBC Bank.
More Personal Loan, HSBC Bank, Ahmedabad Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609 
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report 
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists! 
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps