Pep Boys / tire service
On February 21, 2018, at the Pep Boys store (0906) located in Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico, 4 new tires were installed on my vehicle, a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. When I got home, I noticed that the wheels were scraped. I went back to the store to complain to the assistant manager and what they told me when they saw it was that they were like that and they were not going to accept the claim. All I want is for them to be responsible and return the wheels for me in the conditions that were before them to mount the tires. It is unfortunate since for many years I have been a client of Pep Boys.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - poor tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor. 
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!