Pep Boys / poor service
I took my car to pep Boys to get a free Brake Inspection, They had told me that I would need
new rear brakes, Master cylinder, two new tires, and to repack the barings. I t would cost $450.00 verbal estimate. No written estimate was given to me, they told me that my car would be done that Friday.
I called it was not done now it would cost another $100.00. Then on Saturday I was told it would need a Mastercylinder and it would cost another $100.00.
I had to miss my mini vacation with my son and he was disappointed. It was not right all customers should be given a written estimate, something to fall back on when this type of business likes to play around and not tell you the whole story.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator
- Pepboys Store # 732 - the blatant disregard of respect and good customer service