Pep Boys — rip off company
Took my van in for sparkplugs and check engine light and was given estimate of $200.00. All day they kept calling trying to sell me brakes, (just done by me) fuel filter, (done by me 2 months ago) new plug wires which I agreed to.
Upon going to pay I was advised there was $24.99 shop charge (what is this) and an extra $99.00 for installing ths sparkplug wires. ( avery easy job on my vehicle) which brought the bill to %376.00.
After much protesting they agreed to give me a 10% discount (big deal).
Beware that they think all customers are unaware of their vehicles and they will rip ou off big time. I will never deal with Pep Boys again and am also filing a complaint with the BBB on them.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - riped off 
- Pep Boys - retail store manager
- The Pep Boys - oil change and tire rotation
- Pep Boys / Hankook Tire - buy 1 get 1 free rebate
- Pep Boys - horrible service