PCH scratch off tickets / I didn't win

I had scratch off a ticket and got 2 of the same thing and that was the requirement for winning .. but I never recieved the prize..

Comments

• Jt
      11th of Aug, 2009

its not like you paid money for the scratch off, it happened to me too twice.but Im not complaining i didnt loose anything. i have fun anyways it gives me something to hope for even though i didnt win at least the thought of winning keeps me going just think 100, 000 dollars might come to the door . just thinking about me winning 10 million keeps me going.even though the chances of me winning are 250 million to 1 the thought of winning it keeps my dreams alive. remember that song "you cant always get what you want, but you get what you need well thats life!!!

• Nu
      25th of Aug, 2009

Actually you have to have 3 of the same thing on the ticket. That's why there's two of each thing on the ticket.

• Dj
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I did the scratch offs and there was a 100 sears gift card..it seems I won it but no way to claim it. Whats up?

9th of Dec, 2009

When you do win go to the area where it says to "CONTACT US" area. I have emailed them before and they have responded. God Bless and stay safe

• Sh
      5th of Jan, 2010

It's all about chance. I have been participating in PCH for nearly 10 years and have never won anything. Like I said it's about chance.