Supabets.co.za / Portapa Logo

Supabets.co.za / Portapa

Having problems with Supabets.co.za / Portapa?

Supabets.co.za / Portapa Customer Service Contacts

+27 112 157 000 (Head Office)
+27 861 762 237 (Customer Service)
+27 710 415 897 (WhatsApp)
South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Supabets.co.za / Portapa Customer Service. Initial Supabets.co.za / Portapa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Supabets.co.za / Portapa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Supabets.co.za / Portapa. Discuss the issues you have had with Supabets.co.za / Portapa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Supabets.co.za / Portapa Complaints & Reviews

Supabet HammanskraalPoor customer services at supabet hammanskraal

Betting clerks at Hammanskraal are not wearing their name tags and that makes it difficult to report them if you had a problems with them because most of the time when they see customers who are playing soccer they leave their desk and go speak with another clerk that is busy with a customer. The sport fixture is a problem to get it on time .they open at 06:30 in the morning but the fixtures get ready by 08h00 sometimes. Can't they get the fixtures ready by the time they open their doors to customers because that is the time we want to see the fixture and bet.I will be really happy if my query is attended to.

Many thanks

Supabets.co.za / PortapaBetting complaint

My name is Maditaba Alice Molise, ID no [protected]. My supabets username name is Maditaba83. I placed a bet on Russia gosloto 5/36 on the 10 February 2021, placing bet on a draw of 17h30 on the same day. I bet 7, 9 with R10 and won R550 in the process. But to my surprise when I lodged a complaint I was told the draw will be on the 11th February 2021 at 17h00. It is impossible for one to bet on the next day draw on Russia gosloto 5/36; the only option for one is to place the bet 5 minutes before the draw, not 24 hours. I hope that you will find everything in order. Maditaba: [protected]@gmail.com, [protected], [protected]

Betting complaint
    Betting complaint

Dec 11, 2020

Supabets.co.za / Portapa — Winnings revoked

I won r1592 on supabets with the bonus money but I followed the rules of rolling times and all. Then after...

Supabets.co.za / PortapaDeposit not refining on my account

Hi Guys

Kindly assist me I have deposited the amount of R70 hoping to play the money didn't reflect on my account my username is Dumisani1977 and my cell number is [protected] can you please help me get my money back the proof as attached below thank you.

Deposit not refining on my account
      Deposit not refining on my account

Supabets.co.za / PortapaDeposit not credited

Hi supabet

I made a deposit from an fnb to yr fnb bank of R307 on the 3/10/2020

The deposit I made has no reference number but I provided a proof of payment and a Ref number to be used in crediting my account.

I contacted more than 10 consultants regarding same complain but no positive response.

This is day3 since u made the deposit.

Please, can you credit my account or contact me on [protected] for more details.

Attached is proof of the payment

I will either go to obanthment or hello peters to lay my complain to them.

Supabets.co.za / PortapaCustomer service

Good day,

I went to Alexandra supabets yesterday (05/10/20), I was assisted by a lady by the name of Zanele Ndlovu . I normally don't file complaints. But the lady is rude, dismissive, impatient and was shouting at me, talking to her colleague while assisting me with an attitude. It was as if I disgust her .I'd understand if there was a long queue but there was no one behind it was not busy . I walked away feeling down thinking maybe she disrespected me because I was playing with a small amount of money . We all human beings and shouldn't be treated like animals .

Please take action into this matter because that's not how the staff should treat customers, it's unacceptable.

Supabets.co.za / PortapaService

Good day supabets,

I would like to complain about your staff in South Africa, Gauteng, Kempton Park, west street.
            We wanted to play numbers they were sitting in groups chit chatting and ignoring us customers, Ques moving slow. The money we are playing with pays their salary and you too as supabets are paying them a full salary. Please resolve that problem and deal with their attitudes because we end up playing at Hollywood. And they have a better service

Supabets.co.za / PortapaRude attitude from a cashier

Had the worst 1st experience at the Supa bets Alexandra branch, was served by a gentleman by the name of Khulekani Zwane he was very rude. I approached his counter as it was my 1st experience with no idea that I had to write the number that I was betting down and when he rudely told me that I had to write the numbers down then I told him that i was only betting 1 number expecting him to assist he rudely told me that I am making noise for him and he is going on his lunch break, sat for while ignoring and in a few seconds rudely left

Jun 24, 2020

Supabets.co.za / Portapa — Payment not received, transfer to another bank account

Here is my last conversation with Supabets South Africa ============================================= Hi...

May 22, 2020

Supabets.co.za / Portapa — Withdrawal

My name is Wandile Kwitshana, cell no [protected] email [protected]@yahoo.com, my Supabets credential...

Supabets.co.za / PortapaNot reflecting funds after deposit

I deposited some funds to my account yesterday at about 01:30 now its 02:05 the nxt day. I can't believe it's still not appearing, with my previous service provider, it would have appeared just immediately, I regret my move to supabets I hope this matter gets resolved since I'm losing patience. User 4869621 maybe you will check for yourselves, I am new to the site but my experience is not welcoming at all. It would be better to let us know if you are experiencing some problems systematically that we would deposit at our own risk, it's a shame for a big company like you to be incompetent, real shame

Not reflecting funds after deposit

Supabets.co.za / PortapaPoor Customer service

After standing in air for 20 minutes a lady named Gloria who is a cashier told me she is going to the toilet and just closed off. The customer service at Supabets Midrand is the worst I have received compared to topbet where the staff is always friendly and helpful. The staff at supabets seem bot to understand that they are providing a service and not doing anyone a favor. If this is not urgently adressed supabet will loose customers to topbet which is not far from the supabet. This is not the first time i experience this kind of disrespectful customer service please fix this!

Supabets.co.za / Portapapoor service from cashiers

Your midrand branch is very bad and rhe attitude of your staff is stinking and forget that wr are the one bringing business to supabet and i believe its poorly managed. Theres no customer service in that branch and they dont mind leaving a customer standing on the que and leave the till point without saying anything to youand you have to decide for yourself and join another que. Customers are not respected.. Your cashiers need training.This plce is stinking wit poor service and bad attitude of your staff.

Supabets.co.za / Portapaeft complaint

Hi my username: thabanimap

For the 5th time in 2 months supabets info and supports failed to assist me.. this morning 11/12/2019

I recharged my account via ABSA [protected].

Time: 7:11.. i have sent over 5 emails and i missed all my games i was going to play/bet on today, support and info has failed again to assist me... money has not reflected again to my account..

eft complaint
                      eft complaint

Oct 24, 2019

Supabets.co.za / Portapa — unallocated payment that was made on the 22 october 2019

I have made two payments of 200 on the 22 October from Capitec bank to supabet FNB account.the first payment...

Oct 05, 2019

Supabets.co.za / Portapa — poor service

By guys emalahleni branch is disfuncional they put one cashier on soccer on weekends where by the soccer i...

Supabets.co.za / Portapapoor service

Whenever a deposit is made to their account proof of payment is sent to them. They take hrs before crediting a person account . Buy then all the games or racing that one intended to play have passed or started. The worse is that one gives a dam there about the urgency of deposits . Even after they acknowledge that they received the proof of payment they still take hours to credit a persons account. And only after more than 5 or more emails. Only then do they respond.. their service is disgustingly pathetic

May 29, 2019

Supabets.co.za / Portapa — poor service

I went to buy a supabets online voucher, on my arrival, there was no quee l was the only person who was on...

Supabets.co.za / Portapa — deposit and withdrawal

I think Supabets is a better betting site but sucks in customer service. When one makes a deposit it make...

Polokwane

Supabets.co.za / Portapa — live in play/results

Good evening On 29 March i bet twice on live in play with SUPABETS name of the bet which said "who win...