The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Publishers Clearing House — scam and lies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On February 13th I received a letter, which I perceived to be from Publishers Clearing House, stating I was the winner of a 2nd plce award of one million dollars..Sponsored by Readers Digest, part of a seven million dollar lottery. Enclosed was a check for $5, 235.00, and I was to contact a Mrs. Rose Fletcher at the phone number in the letter. I was told to cash the said check and send $2900.00 in a money gram to a Simon Kellman in Halifax, CD, which I did. My bank, First Bank of Littleton cashed it with no questions..The following day I went to cash the rest and it was then that the bank caught the fraud..(much to my chagrin I was told of the fraud and that I was responsible for the $2900, 00!) All this was supposedly to pay entry fees for the Colorado winnings.
More Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered!
- PCH Lotto - scam
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win!
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter
- Publishers Clearing House - merchandise not ordered & a return
- Publishers Clearing House - scam?
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - Too much candy being delivered
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a fake federal program from pch
- Publishers Clearing House - did not order item