Passport Office / Passport Re-issue
This is shamshuddin,
Subject : Birth year wrongly printed on my wife's Passport
My wife's actual date of birth is '16-08-1983', but in the passport its printed as '16-08-1985'. which is wrong.
So we had requested to re-issue the passport on [protected]) with correct Birth year, which is mentioned on the given proof of documents.
One more thing when we enquired while applying for re-issue of the passport with passport officer, who collected the re-issue documents they told it will be re-issued within 15 days (Today is 28/07/2009). When we went to Hyderabad passport office they are saying it is sent for Ploice enquiry but when we enquired in SP office no documents sent for enquiry on my wife's name.
Can anyone please guide me howmany days normally it will take to re-issue the passport, if the change is on ' BIRTH YEAR ' and How could be the process ?
Already a mail is sent to passport office, but no response asusual.
File Reference Number : HYD-M[protected]
Application Date : 06-07-2009
Applicant's Name : REHANA BEGUM SHAIK
Applicant's Date of Birth : 16-08-1985
STATUS : Police Report has not been received.
More Passport Office Complaints & Reviews
- Passport Office - delay in passport dispatch 
- Passport Office - Delay in passport 
- Passport Office - Delay in passport issue 
- Passport Office - Taking forever to renew the passport
- Passport Office - Verification is not done
- Passport Office - File Reference Number(DLH-Z320678-10) is either wrong or Information NOT available& 
- Passport Office - Passport Not Received 
- Passport Office - Corruption in passport office Kanpur
- Passport Office - dispatch my passport
- Passport Office - Regarding Passport Information