Papa Johns / bad service

1 Lansdale, PA, United States Review updated:

So my boyfriend and I ordered pizza at about 1:00 in the afternoon. The pizza came quickly and it was hot, however, the driver as he was leaving slammed right into my car! The only reason I knew about this was because my neighbor was outside and saw it happen! When the driver saw her he stopped, got out of the car and said, "no hit, no hit." When she went over to inspect the damage there was a huge dent and scratch in my car. So she knocked on the door and I proceeded to call the police. We called papa johns to ask them to send the driver back. 15 mins later he still did not return so the police decided to stop by the store. After 30 mins my boyfriend called again, explained what happened and the guy on the phone was rude and said the guy was on his way. 45 mins later my boyfriend called again and they actually hung up on him! So not only did their delivery driver slam into my car and drive away, but now the store was being rude and hung up on us! I mean this is really unbelievable. I filed a complaint online and I have still not heard back from them. My next step is to call corporate, hopefully they will do something about this because word of mouth advertising is what makes and breaks a business. As far as I am concerned I will NEVER EVER order pizza from papa johns AGAIN!

Va

Comments

• Am
      25th of Sep, 2008

An update... So the driver's insurance company denied the claim because he is only insured personally not for work. I still have not recieved a call from corporate, two weeks later. I went up to the store and the General Manager told me that he didn't care. He said they only require the drivers have insurance, they don't check to make sure they are properly insured! So now I am preparing to sue the driver and Papa John's. And still no word from corporate... I will NEVER EVER order pizza from this irresponsible, unprofessional company ever again.

11th of Jan, 2010

I ordered pizza two-three days ago during the day online and I paid $10 by papa card and the rest I was to pay in cash. The guy didn't have to call me, he came straight to my door and he confirmed how much I had to pay and I gave him that exact change he said I was to pay. Now the two days later (which was last night) I ordered again and my order was about $20.

I pay half of that with my papa card and I was to pay the rest in cash as I did the other order three days ago. just to clarify This person who is delivering my order this time is a different person. He calls me asking directions from the papa Johns restaurant. I have no idea how to get from there to my house so I told him what road I lived off of and he kept complaining that he didn't know where I lived. So he finally gets comes into my circle where my condo was and I'm standing outside where the street and the sidewalk meet and he rides right pass me and stops at another condo. He gets out the car and he starts to walk towards someone elses door and I yell across the way "Hey is that my pizza!" and he tells me that he thought that my door was over there. Then when he comes up to me he tells me the price that I needed to pay was $20 and some change. I tell him that that is a mistake and that I paid $10 of that online he doesn't believe me but he take the money anyway and he gives me my order. I go in the house thinking everything was over so I ate my pizza and watched a movie. About 10-15 minutes later the delivery driver calls my phone twice and I Finally pick up and he asks me if I was the woman who order the pizza on some street other than mines and I tell him no. We hang up. He calls me back 5 minutes later about three times and when I don't answer he comes back to my neighborhood and he "finds" my door. He knocks, and keeps knocking, and keeps knocking. I open the door and he says that his boss is on the phone complaining about me paying only $10 and not $20 and he gives me the phone. I try to explain to this manager guy that I paid with a gift card and cash. I go upstairs and grab the receipt that I got offline and show it to the driver. He looks at it but doesn't really "look" at it. The delivery guy is at my door talking extra extra loud that my neighbors come outside and wakes up my mother who is sleeping on the third floor with bedroom door closed, now shes upset. The guy finally realizes that he told his boss the wrong address and walks away while saying he apologizes. This guy needs to be fired for putting me through all off this mess.

• Ka
      18th of Mar, 2011

Did you give the guy a tip? Cuz if not it was your own fault! :-)