Papa Johns / customer service

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I just tried for the last 15minutes to order a pizza. I looked on line for a store that sold pizza after 12:30am. From what I read on the website Papa Johns delivers 24 hours. I called the number and the phone was answered and when I told them I wanted a pizza I was hung up on three times. I called the 4th time and was told that delivery was closed. So I called another number at 12:55am and from the website I was told that it closed at 1am. The phone was answered and delivery was over. I told the gentleman, who was not acting like one, that they close at 1am, and he still would not take my order. PAPA JOHNS SUX and I will never try and order from them again.

Ju

Comments

• Ro
      19th of Jun, 2009

Papa John's does not deliver 24 hours a day. Calling 5 minutes before closing time shows bad taste.

• Kn
      10th of Mar, 2012

Yes you call 5 minutes before closing...by the time the pizza is made and out of the oven...it is now 5 minutes after closing...then the delivery driver has to deliver to you, which can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 20 minutes depending on where you live...and that's assuming he only has one delivery to do...so by the time he gets back to the store it is 30 minutes past closing...and he has yet to do any of his closing duties...hello...at the end of a work day...don't you want to go home as soon as possible?