Panera / wrongful termination
i would like to complain about the absurd actions of three baker managers in spartanburg sc. The head honcho, Steve and his 2 cronies Mike and Mary. After 4 years of loyal service i was fired for asking for evidence. Sounds crazy right? i was accused of saying something months earlier. i politely refused to get into a he said she said conversation over it, and i said why. It is because things are mis-remembered over time. I said that if you accuse someone of saying something you should have evidence. They acted like incompetent juveniles said it was ridiculous for me to ask for evidence of what i was accused of, That they would never lie or mis-remember anything, that i had a bad attitude, and i was fired on the spot. i told them to go #%^& themselves and to enjoy the fascism they obviously support. Here is my question for any panera cronies looking at these complaints: Is it policy to enforce fascist "right to fire" "laws" when your employees stand up to absurd and juvenile actions of the managers? i demand an apology for violating my constitutional rights. These managers abused their power when I verbally exercised my right to be free of unwarranted accusation. PERIOD. Panera violated my rights PERIOD.
More Panera Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - lunch today
- Panera Bread - Service, flies all over pastries 
- Panera Bread - a four cheese sandwich
- Panera Bread - product missing from order
- Panera Bread - a botched delivery order - never received my food and you still charged my credit card!!