Panera Bread — two whole salads
This is the third time that I have had to take my salad back to the Freehold Cafe 3966.
Despite ordering whole salads I was given a measly portion of arugula leaves with hardly anything else.
My salads were supposed to be without any meat so I would at least expect everything else to be on the salad. It did not have the corn and beans just some tomato and quinoa.
I waited 35 min for my first order and then when I went back another 15 min for them to fix it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Freehold, NJ
To my utter disappointment they had thrown a bunch of chicken in there this time around.
Terrible management and I had to report it. I have let it slide many times befor but someone needs to say something.
It's a real shame because this is the closest Panera to me. others have also noticed the same .. lines are ridiculous and wait times .
My order was placed at 6.17 pm on the 27th of April check number 298305.
I hope to see an improvement in management
You can reach me at [protected]
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)