Panera Breadservice

05/05/17- Panera on Bethel Road in Columbus, OH. Tried to get a bread bowl and soup. Heard them shout that they were out of bread bowls. Waited patiently for someone to let me know that they didn't have any or maybe I got mine before they ran out. 13 minutes later I get up to see what's taking so long. As I'm walking I hear my name being called. Oh were out of bread bowls would you like a bowl of soup and an extra apple? Um no when does an apple equal a bread bowl? So I asked for my money back and I would like a bagel with cream cheese.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Columbus, OHManager comes out to give me my money back and when she finishes I say "Can I get a bagel with cream cheese?" She replied "NO". I gave you your money back for the soup and she walked in the back. I told my friend that was with me what happened and she got mad and said she was going to tell her how inappropriately she handled the situation. The manager claimed she thought the person who told me about the bread bowl promised me a free bagel, because I said My bagel. I said a bagel. How can you explain what you want to someone who walks away. She said I can get you one now. No thanks! I will never be going back to any Panera. I was never once told that they were sorry for my inconvenience. And half the coffee pots were empty. This was at around 4 p.m. the place was not busy either.

May 05, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      May 07, 2017

Yeah, that wasn't handled very professionally.